Sunday 22 July 2012

L'oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gel Wash: Review

Over the next few days I'm going to be posting individual reviews on all the skin care products I use. I did consider doing one large post on this, but thought it might be a bit tiresome reading such a long blog post!


I like a really simple skin care routine. I'm not into long, laborious routines, I like everything to be quick and simple. Being sixteen, I'm obviously not using any sort of anti-ageing products, which I think cuts down the amount of products I use as well. I have pretty oily skin that is not  particularly prone to spots, though like most people I do still suffer from a few.





I've been using this face wash on and off for years. I have it in the normal/combination version as they don't have a version specifically for oily skin. It cleans my skin well, and I feel it helps control the oil in my skin without completely drying it out. I always use it in the morning to clean my face and prepare it for make up. The 'scrublet' that comes with the product is made of a sort of soft rubbery material which is surprisingly gentle, so I find it suitable to use every day.

Do you use face washes? If so what ones?

Abbie

1 comment:

  1. I have always thought this product looked really interesting. I might try it after my current cleanser runs out.

    http://passionformakeup11.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovelies!