Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas NOTD

Barry M - Raspberry / Rimmel - Black Out / Avon - Starry Sky
It's christmas eve! Whoever said you get less excited over christmas with age was clearly a liar, I'm feeling as excited as ever! Today my whole family has had a massive christmas clean out, because nothing says festive like a good dusting session. The final touch to get me ready for tomorrow has been painting my nails. I previously had a silver and green stripe combo going on, which to be honest looked more like Slytherin nails than anything festive themed, so I felt I was in need of a change.

I was inspired by the lovely Lily Pebbles to do these nails. Her design was lovely, and didn't require too much effort (it's been a long day). Check out the tutorial here. To make my little silver dots I used a bobby pin. I often think I should invest in some real nail tools but cocktail sticks and hair pins work so well!

To everyone, have an absolutely lovely christmas and I'll speak to you all soon!

Merry Christmas!

Love Abbie <3 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely nails I love the raspberry colour it's perfect for winter x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovelies!