Thursday 18 October 2012

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette

Since buying this palette (post here) I have used this lil' baby everyday. Literally. It consists 12 shimmery, smooth shades perfect for any occasion, but especially good for an easy everyday look. All of the shadows without exception are strongly pigmented yet very easy to work with. This gem comes in at £3.50, a ridiculously cheap price for such a good palette!



Packaging is very plasticy and cheap, but let's face it, for £3.50 I'm not expecting brilliance! As we all know, it's what's inside that counts ;) It is rather slim, so handy for travelling. As for wear time, with a primer they last all day. 

If you're able to get your hands on this palette, and you're a fan of shimmery neutrals (matte lovers stay away) then head out to your nearest Superdrug and pick one up! I'm sure many of you will of have heard of the MUA Undressed palette, that one's next on the list. From the quick glances I've seen it's another fairly neutral palette but slightly cooler toned. I'm pretty sure I'll love it just as much as the Heaven and Earth!

What are some of your favourite eyeshadow palettes?

Abbie

NB: What do you think of the photo collage? Would you simply prefer the usual, individual large photos? My blog is still in it's baby stages so I'm still working out what's best. Let me know! :)

6 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great palette, I kind of regret buying the UD naked one :D xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I don't think you can have enough neutral palettes ;) The UD palette is still gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. i love this palette!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quality of that pallette looks so good! and for £3.50! That's so good, I have to get this!

    allmy0wn-stunts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the second review i've seen of the palette, and the colors look absolutely amazing! for £3.50 it can be a great dub for the naked palette hah :) xx


    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovelies!